Guidelines for Submitting Escort Reviews
- You must sign up for a username before submitting a review. A username is required so we may credit your escort reviews and keep others from posting their own material under your name. A username also protects your anonymity and reputation. If you do not have a username, please click here to signup for one, FREE.
- Be fair and honest in your escort reviews
- The Provider being reviewed must have an advertisement on the web that includes her name and any one type of the following contact information: phone number or email address.
- You must also enter the lady's web address in the "Web Site" field, along with her site name. If she advertises on an adult mall, a link that takes us directly to her ad will speed up your review process. To make the link, find the picture of the girl at the mall site and right click (or SHIFT+CLICK) on her photo. A pop up menu will appear. Choose the option to .Open in a new window.. The direct link will appear in the address bar above. Copy and paste that address into your review. Remember, names of escort agencies or newspapers aren.t good enough. Classified ads are also unacceptable. Only URL or web links will pass muster.
- Each review must recount a visit that took place within the last two months in order to be timely. A lot can change with a provider - even in this relatively short amount of time.
- Both the General and Intimate Details section have been set up to house elaborate descriptions of the encounter. The General Details section should contain generalized broader comments about the provider and your experience. At this point, do not mention specific sexual acts or price; just give the members a tease. The Intimate Details section should be used to describe the provider, the experience, and whether or not you enjoyed it in graphic emotional and sexual terms. Don't make this space a recap of the General section.
- Reviews cannot be submitted by the provider (self review) or submitted by anyone directly related to the provider (husband, brother, roommate, other provider, etc). Reviews cannot be submitted from the provider's computer. The profile will be desisted if caught.
- The review becomes the property of The TNA Review.
- We are not obligated to post any review.
- We reserve the right not to credit, or to remove credit from writers of escort reviews we don't post or cancel later.
- We consider all escort reviews to be fictional stories that are posted by TNA solely for entertainment purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are some common reasons for having my review rejected?
A: Some reasons why your review may have been rejected:
- Any review that we believe is false will not be posted.
- The Provider doesn't advertise on the net.
- The URL is missing or the link to the website is bad.
- The client hasn.t written any or enough information in the comments area.
Q: My review was not verifiable. what does that mean?
A: We use this term if we suspect the review is false. The burden of proof is on the member who wrote the review.
Q: My review was rejected for being incomplete. what does that mean?
A: Information such as, contact information, review details, website, or the provider name were missing.
Q: I read a certain provider's escort reviews yesterday, but i can't find them now. what happened?
A: If you do not see the provider, it is possible she may have been delisted. A provider is Delisted when the provider has asked to be taken down, banned, was caught posting false escort reviews, has retired, etc.
Q: I sent in my reivew a couple of days ago. how long will it take for my review to be posted?
A: Once you submit a review it may take anywhere from one to two days before it shows up on the site. This is because we check your information to verify its validity, first. We don.t want to compromise TNA.s integrity by posting biased escort reviews written by the ladies themselves. Remember, it is the accuracy and honesty of our escort reviews that lend credence to this site � and make it an indispensable tool for you to use in your quest for satisfying encounters.